The hit drama, A Million Little Things is back for a fourth season, but according to two of the show’s beloved stars don’t count on it being an easy ride for the main characters.
A Million Little Things has been keeping loyal fans on the edge of their seats for three seasons. The show follows a group of very tight knit friends from Boston who are loyal to a fault. The group bond under unexpected circumstances that changes their lives forever. Some have achieved success, others are struggling in their careers and relationships, but all of them feel stuck in life.
You can see A Million Little Things on the W Network in Canada with a new supersized Season 4 – the biggest season ever!
Season three had the characters facing challenges on screen that mirrored our own in real life. The past two years shows the forces of a global pandemic and the seismic push for social change. Thus, this group of friends navigated new and challenging territory both on screen and off. The season ended with quite a cliffhanger involving Gary (James Roday) that might culminate in some major trouble for the character. In season four, we’ll see the group come together again in aspirational and uplifting ways. They help each other through life’s unpredictable curveballs. But in fine A Million Little Things fashion, nothing will go smoothly.
A Million Little Things stars David Giuntoli as Eddie Saville, Romany Malco as Rome Howard, Allison Miller as Maggie Bloom, Christina Moses as Regina Howard, Grace Park as Katherine Kim Saville, James Roday as Gary Mendez, Stephanie Szostak as Delilah Dixon, Tristan Byon as Theo Saville, Lizzy Greene as Sophie Dixon and Chance Hurstfield as Danny Dixon.
Ahead of the premiere, catch up on all three seasons of A Million Little Things. They’re available on STACKTV and the Global TV App.
Our Bonnie Laufer caught up with on-screen married couple Regina and Rome. In real life, they’re Christina Moses and Romany Malco and they discussed the closeness of the cast in real life. They also discussed what heartache is instore for season four.
The season four premiere airs on September 22nd at 10pm. See it on the W Network in Canada and on ABC in the U.S.
- Rated: TV-14
- Genre: Drama
- Release Date: 9/22/2021
- Directed by: Chris Koch, Nicole Rubio, Nina Lopez-Corrado, Richard J. Lewis, Tessa Blake
- Starring: Allison Miller, Chance Hurstfield, Christina Moses, David Giuntoli, Grace Park, James Roday, Lizzy Greene, Romany Malco, Stephanie Szostak, Tristan Byon
- Produced by: Arielle Boisvert, Chris Smirnoff, Jonathan Caren, Kathy Gilroy, Shawn Williamson
- Written by: Ashley Sims, Chris Erric Maddox, D.J. Nash, Dante Russo, Gabby Revilla Lugo, Michelle Leibel, Nikita T. Hamilton
- Studio: ABC Signature, Fee-Fi-Fo Films, Next Thing You Know Productions. Kapital Entertainment