Posted in by Paolo Kagaoan - August 04, 2023
This post was written by Paolo Kagaoan
While Paolo Kagaoan is not taking long walks in shrubbed areas, he occasionally watches movies and write about them. His credentials are as follows: he has a double major in English and Art History. This means that, for example, he will gush at the art direction in the Amityville house and will want to live there, which is a terrible idea because that house has ghosts. Follow him @paolokagaoan on Instagram but not while you're working.
Comments are closed.
- It Takes A Village: Our Review of ‘Swan Song’
- Flipping The Script: Our Review of ‘Saw X’
- Power In Brevity: Our Review of Shorts Not Pants September 2023: Indigenous Shorts
- Jagoda Szelc Doube Bill: Our Review of ‘Monument’ (2018) on OVID
- VANCOUVER!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DOUBLE PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘SOLO’!!!!