Posted in by Paolo Kagaoan - September 13, 2022
This post was written by Paolo Kagaoan
While Paolo Kagaoan is not taking long walks in shrubbed areas, he occasionally watches movies and write about them. His credentials are as follows: he has a double major in English and Art History. This means that, for example, he will gush at the art direction in the Amityville house and will want to live there, which is a terrible idea because that house has ghosts. Follow him @paolokagaoan on Instagram but not while you're working.
Comments are closed.
- TIFF 2023: Our Review of ‘Limbo’
- TORONTO!!! WIN DOUBLE PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘THE EXORCIST: BELIEVER’!!!
- A Life Already Lived: Our Review of ‘It Lives Inside’
- Diamond Hands: Our Review of ‘Dumb Money’
- HEY TORONTO!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE AT DOUBLE PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘RELAX, I’M FROM THE FUTURE’!!!