Posted in by Paolo Kagaoan - September 17, 2022
This post was written by Paolo Kagaoan
While Paolo Kagaoan is not taking long walks in shrubbed areas, he occasionally watches movies and write about them. His credentials are as follows: he has a double major in English and Art History. This means that, for example, he will gush at the art direction in the Amityville house and will want to live there, which is a terrible idea because that house has ghosts. Follow him @paolokagaoan on Instagram but not while you're working.
Comments are closed.
- A New Wave of Suspense: Our Review of ‘Torment’ (1994) on MUBI
- Factory 25 on OVID: Our Review of ‘Amateur on Plastic’
- Portraits of the Underserved: Our Review of ‘How I Learned To Fly’ (2023)
- A Forgotten Immortal: Our Review of ‘Glow’ (Film) on OVID
- Just Keep Going: Our Review of ‘American Symphony’