Posted in by David Voigt - September 04, 2018
This post was written by David Voigt
David Voigt is a Toronto based writer with a problem and a passion for the moving image and all things cinema. Having moved from production to the critical side of the aisle for well over 10 years now at outlets like Examiner.com, Criticize This, Dork Shelf (Now That Shelf), to.Night Newspaper he’s been all across his city, the country and the continent in search of all the news and reviews that are fit to print from the world of cinema.
Comments are closed.
- ENTER TO WIN ‘OPPENHEIMER’ ON BLU-RAY!!!
- HEY TORONTO!!! MAKE SURE YOU FIND YOUR WAY TO THE THEATRE AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO ATTEND AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘MIGRATION’!!!
- HEY TORONTO!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO SEE AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘FERRARI’!!!
- TORONTO, VANCOUVER AND CALGARY!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DOUBLE PASSES TO ‘THE IRON CLAW’!!!
- Twentieth Century Plantations: Our Review of ‘When Banana Ruled’