Posted in by Paolo Kagaoan - October 10, 2022
This post was written by Paolo Kagaoan
While Paolo Kagaoan is not taking long walks in shrubbed areas, he occasionally watches movies and write about them. His credentials are as follows: he has a double major in English and Art History. This means that, for example, he will gush at the art direction in the Amityville house and will want to live there, which is a terrible idea because that house has ghosts. Follow him @paolokagaoan on Instagram but not while you're working.
Comments are closed.
- HEY TORONTO!!! MAKE SURE YOU FIND YOUR WAY TO THE THEATRE AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO ATTEND AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘MIGRATION’!!!
- HEY TORONTO!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO SEE AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘FERRARI’!!!
- TORONTO, VANCOUVER AND CALGARY!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DOUBLE PASSES TO ‘THE IRON CLAW’!!!
- Twentieth Century Plantations: Our Review of ‘When Banana Ruled’
- Disjointed: Our Review of ‘A Returner’s Magic Should Be Special’