Posted in by David Voigt - March 02, 2015
This post was written by David Voigt
David Voigt is a Toronto based writer with a problem and a passion for the moving image and all things cinema. Having moved from production to the critical side of the aisle for well over 10 years now at outlets like Examiner.com, Criticize This, Dork Shelf (Now That Shelf), to.Night Newspaper he’s been all across his city, the country and the continent in search of all the news and reviews that are fit to print from the world of cinema.
- A Holy Face: Our Review of ‘Household Saints’
- Whose Land Is It Anyway?: Our Review of ‘About Dry Grasses’
- Altered Innocence: Our Review of ‘Beautiful Beings’ on OVID
- This Couple Thinks Love Is Worth It All: Our Review of ‘Love is Blind: Episodes 10-11’
- Worth The Challenge: Our Review of ‘Shogun on FX’