Posted in by David Voigt - August 07, 2015
This post was written by David Voigt
David Voigt is a Toronto based writer with a problem and a passion for the moving image and all things cinema. Having moved from production to the critical side of the aisle for well over 10 years now at outlets like Examiner.com, Criticize This, Dork Shelf (Now That Shelf), to.Night Newspaper he’s been all across his city, the country and the continent in search of all the news and reviews that are fit to print from the world of cinema.
- TIFF 2023: Our Review of ‘Limbo’
- TORONTO!!! WIN DOUBLE PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘THE EXORCIST: BELIEVER’!!!
- A Life Already Lived: Our Review of ‘It Lives Inside’
- Diamond Hands: Our Review of ‘Dumb Money’
- HEY TORONTO!!! ENTER FOR A CHANCE AT DOUBLE PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF ‘RELAX, I’M FROM THE FUTURE’!!!